File this under Vitamix weight loss success stories.
I am now on day 3 of this plan, diet, lifestyle change, whatever you want to call it. This morning I weighed in at 296 pounds on the dot, 1.8 pounds lighter then I weighed in yesterday and 6.2 pounds lighter then I weighed in on day 1. I think we can call this day a success in Vitamix weight loss success stories.
Again, I don’t expect these results to be typical, as have a lot of excess weight to lose. But the results are encouraging. Here is what I ingested yesterday:
- 8:00 AM: Multivitamin, Flaxseed pill, probiotics, tall glass of water
- 9:00 AM: Coffee with some coffeemate (something I will have to give up down the line)
- 11:00 AM: Half pint of my banana/greek yogurt/oatmeal breakfast smoothie
- 1:00 PM: A bowl of my “cream” of asparagus soup
- 3:30 PM: Half pint of my apple,beet,strawberry,pineapple,kale drink
- 6:00 PM: A handful of almonds, a handful of fiber one cereal
- 8:00 PM: a fiber one English muffin, a few pieces of boars head low sodium chicken breast, a couple slices of avocado, a slice of tomato, a slice of low fat provolone cheese.
I like the fiber one english muffins. They are only 100 calories per serving and have 8 grams of fiber.
I couldn’t make any of these recipes for green smoothies without my Vitamix blender. This blender has changed my life.
If you are ready to take the next step towards a healthier lifestyle, I can help save you some money! Click the image below or visit the Vitamix website and checkout with coupon code:06-007757
to recieve FREE standard shipping and handling on any Vitamix blender. This is a $25US/$35CN value!
The provolone cheese has 50 calories per slice; it’s probably processed and does not carry a lot of nutritional value, but in order to stick with this plan I have to allow a small “treat” here and there.
I ran/walked 1.75 miles on the treadmill around 7PM. I have not run in a long time. My legs are sore. I will run a bit more tonight and then hop on the elliptical, add a a lot of resistance and really try to blast my heart rate.
The Irvington Farmer’s Market opens tonight, so I will head there after work to get some new ingredients for Vitamix drinks, since I am all out of the drinks I made Sunday evening.